Haven't received my key yet

Everything related to MakeMKV
purehatred

Haven't received my key yet

Post by purehatred »

Hello,

I still haven't received any email containing my key for the order #10958283. Kindly send me the key asap.

Thank you
NutFlush920

Re: Haven't received my key yet

Post by NutFlush920 »

Can anyone comment on how quickly a key is emailed once the purchase is made?

My beta key is expired and am ready to pull the trigger and buy.
purehatred

Post by purehatred »

NutFlush920 wrote:Can anyone comment on how quickly a key is emailed once the purchase is made?

My beta key is expired and am ready to pull the trigger and buy.
well the beta key can start working if u move your date a week back and install again.
crowfax

Post by crowfax »

Check your spam folders. So far as I know the payment and key generation is automatic. If your payment went through successfully then the key will have been email to you.
Home Theater PC: Assassin HTPC, XBMCbuntu 12.0 (Frodo), Intel i5 3570k 3.4 GHz Ivy Bridge w/ HD 4000, LG BD-ROM
Playback Devices: Mede8er MED600X3D, MyGica EnjoyTV 120, Xtreamer SideWinder 3, Crystal Acoustics MediaMatchBox
purehatred

Post by purehatred »

crowfax wrote:Check your spam folders. So far as I know the payment and key generation is automatic. If your payment went through successfully then the key will have been email to you.

I know - thats the first thing i checked but nothing. I even contacted Avangate and they said that the seller's key generator is not working or something so he has to send you the key. The payment has gone through successfully so now waiting for the key.
crowfax

Post by crowfax »

Ah I see.

Email support@makemkv.com and let them know if you haven't already.
Home Theater PC: Assassin HTPC, XBMCbuntu 12.0 (Frodo), Intel i5 3570k 3.4 GHz Ivy Bridge w/ HD 4000, LG BD-ROM
Playback Devices: Mede8er MED600X3D, MyGica EnjoyTV 120, Xtreamer SideWinder 3, Crystal Acoustics MediaMatchBox
purehatred

Post by purehatred »

well its been over 24 hours and still nothing. I sent an email to support and still nothing. I will wait 24 hours more and then i will ask paypal for refund.
BingoMad

Post by BingoMad »

I've also been waiting over 24 hrs but as it's new year maybe they're taking a break ?
I'm not asking for a refund just yet - afterall I really like this software so I'll wait.
Happy New Year :D
romulox2000

Post by romulox2000 »

created an account just so say me too... I ordered last night, got both the Avangate "thank you for your order" and the Avangate "payment received"... but no licensing email and nothing in spam. Will email support.
Caesar

Post by Caesar »

Same problem here.

EDIT: problem solved here... license key arrived today!
Last edited by Caesar on Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
zseese

Post by zseese »

I also haven't received the key I purchased yesterday via bank draft with PayPal, but my email says the payment was accepted, but when I look up my products it says pending on the avangate site, so I don't know, I read somewhere that if you use a bank draft it could be 2-3 days until you get the key so I'll wait that long to contact customer service...
Superudo

Post by Superudo »

Same problem here ... turning back the system clock is not an option, because that would cause problems with my email program among others. I do respect New Year, but the key generation process should be automated. So I hope this will be resolved soon ... got work to do.
crowfax

Post by crowfax »

Give Mike a few days to respond. Even software developers need time off! Make sure you all email him so when he checks his mail it's obvious that you're all having key generation issues.
klausdieter79

Post by klausdieter79 »

Same problem here. Still waiting for the key.
khollister

Post by khollister »

Me too - still waiting, no reply to the email I sent.

Pretty poor form IMHO