ETA for purchased key?

Everything related to MakeMKV
JJ McJJ

ETA for purchased key?

Post by JJ McJJ »

I purchased an activation key for this software about a week ago and have yet to get anything other than the emails from PayPal saying that my payment had gone through. Does anybody have any insight into how long the process is supposed to take or if I somehow missed an email? I didn't see anything in the way of a link or code in any of the PayPal emails. I'm a little worried that I just wasted $60. Thanks.
Woodstock

Re: ETA for purchased key?

Post by Woodstock »

Usual time is within an hour. Often, people "did not receive the key", but it was delivered and then classified as "spam" and hidden from you. But sometimes it doesn't come through at all.

In such cases, the company that processes the payments can respond with the key. Did you receive a message from them with the original purchase?
JJ McJJ

Post by JJ McJJ »

I got a couple of emails from PayPal, one about my receipt for my purchase to PayPro US and then one for my payment going through. In addition, I have the original order summary receipt with the order summary and ID saved that said that an email would be coming.

I did check the SPAM folder for my Gmail account this past week but I only receive a couple every day and hadn't seen anything that looked like it was regarding this order.
JJ McJJ

Post by JJ McJJ »

I recently replied back answering the questions you posed but also contacted the Payment Processor, PayPro Global, via their website on your recommendation.

They responded quickly and sent an email with my purchased license key. My software is now registered, so my issue has been resolved.

Thanks again for your replies and help. Very much appreciated.