Activation Key Prompt

Everything related to MakeMKV
Urilious

Activation Key Prompt

Post by Urilious »

Hello,

I've been using MakeMKV for quite a while. Today all of a sudden, when trying to back up a disc, I got a prompt that reads, "Evaluation period has expired. Please purchase an activation key if you've found this application useful. You may still use all free functionality without any restrictions." I am unable to open any discs.

I got notifications for an activation key on MakeMKV when I started using a new LG Blu-ray drive, but it never prevented me from doing anything until now.

How can I use the software again?
Woodstock

Re: Activation Key Prompt

Post by Woodstock »

let's see... this makes 3 or 4 messages in the last 48 hours about this... The information hasn't changed, so...
MakeMKV Frequently Asked Questions
How to aid in finding the answer to your problem: Activating Debug Logging
whiterat

Re: Activation Key Prompt

Post by whiterat »

Urilious wrote:
Thu Jun 01, 2023 5:48 pm
Hello,

I've been using MakeMKV for quite a while. Today all of a sudden, when trying to back up a disc, I got a prompt that reads, "Evaluation period has expired. Please purchase an activation key if you've found this application useful. You may still use all free functionality without any restrictions." I am unable to open any discs.

I got notifications for an activation key on MakeMKV when I started using a new LG Blu-ray drive, but it never prevented me from doing anything until now.

How can I use the software again?
The same is happening to me.

I want to generate an MKV container from a DVD disc, but after this message the application closes....