he's a special type of guy

Everything related to MakeMKV
ham6817

he's a special type of guy

Post by ham6817 »

This guy never sent an invoice like he said he would and stopped responding. So now its my fault that I went to microcenter and purchased my own drive and patched it because he doesn't respond. Very professional of him. Someone warned me about him. If business is to busy for this guy to take orders. Why is he still allowed in here. I figured out how to do my own waiting on this guy.
Alex Coluzzi
5:28 PM (23 minutes ago)
to me

Dude it’s right here in front of me. I do these things in batches fuck. Thank you for wasting
my time.
Last edited by ham6817 on Tue Sep 21, 2021 7:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rexxwood

Re: he's a special type of guy

Post by Rexxwood »

he sure is a special type of guy!
HE TOOK ME FOR OVER $200.00
he sent invoice took my money then nothing
lowest type of person there is
ham6817

Post by ham6817 »

He never sent the drive? Wtf
ham6817

Post by ham6817 »

Rexxwood wrote:
Mon Sep 20, 2021 1:24 pm
he sure is a special type of guy!
HE TOOK ME FOR OVER $200.00
he sent invoice took my money then nothing
lowest type of person there is
A drive is really not that difficult to patch.
I think some of the information could be worded a little better and the out dated method removed. I think some of the old post can be removed and or updated. I had to look at post dates to get a good understanding. I went with the Asus drive. I Googled it and my local microcenter had one. I think The othe seller Billy is a better choice. Hope you get the drive soon. Ain't nobody got time to play with that dude.
Rexxwood

Post by Rexxwood »

ham6817 wrote:
Tue Sep 21, 2021 7:11 am
No he gave me a ship date no movement on tracking number then I reached out thru text and his reply was rude and about how hard he works, he said it would ship and I would have it by Saturday the 18th and as of the 21st it hasn't shipped and he will not respond to text or emails
ham6817

Post by ham6817 »

Rexxwood wrote:
Tue Sep 21, 2021 1:08 pm
ham6817 wrote:
No he gave me a ship date no movement on tracking number then I reached out thru text and his reply was rude and about how hard he works, he said it would ship and I would have it by Saturday the 18th and as of the 21st it hasn't shipped and he will not respond to text or emails
People like him give the community a bad reputation. I hope it works out for you, Even though i didn't purchase from him I thought about making a YouTube video about his rude and unprofessional service. A YouTube vide is how i found him. He mas recommended.
Rexxwood

Post by Rexxwood »

ham6817 wrote:
Wed Sep 22, 2021 12:09 am
Rexxwood wrote:
Tue Sep 21, 2021 1:08 pm
ham6817 wrote:

People like him give the community a bad reputation. I hope it works out for you, Even though i didn't purchase from him I thought about making a YouTube video about his rude and unprofessional service. A YouTube vide is how i found him. He mas recommended.
That's how I learned of him also.
A post on you tube with a link to Makemkvs web page with a list of recommended sellers.
Now I can't find the link go figure
I tried to post comments about Alex on you tube video's that mention you can buy drives from the forum but they are removed as fast as I post them seems strange
I see now the name he uses here is jongotti lol
ham6817

Post by ham6817 »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3V1wU_Clc9E&t=1043s

This is what i came across. with his info down below
renaldok

Post by renaldok »

I purchased a ASUS drive through him a few weeks back. It was my early Christmas present from my wife. I paid via GooglePay, waited a few days and crickets. Emailed Alex, He sent me the tracking number. Waited a few days, crickets. Finally went to the USPS site and signed up for notifications via email and text. Within 24 hours, I started getting notifications on where it was / when to expect it etc....I mention this because, In my opinion, it wasn't Alex but the USPS who was the bad guy in the situation. They have done ALOT to slow mail delivery, make things difficult to track, and even delay packages. When I received my drive, it was wrapped in 3 inches of bubble wrap, some hard cardboard on either side, and some Styrofoam on the front/back. I was so impressed by the packaging that I bought the MakeMKV License. My only suggestion for my entire dealings with him would be: Allow people to choose another package delivery company like UPS or FedEx.
drummerBoi

Post by drummerBoi »

renaldok wrote:
Sat Nov 13, 2021 1:40 pm
I purchased a ASUS drive through him a few weeks back. It was my early Christmas present from my wife. I paid via GooglePay, waited a few days and crickets. Emailed Alex, He sent me the tracking number. Waited a few days, crickets. Finally went to the USPS site and signed up for notifications via email and text. Within 24 hours, I started getting notifications on where it was / when to expect it etc....I mention this because, In my opinion, it wasn't Alex but the USPS who was the bad guy in the situation. They have done ALOT to slow mail delivery, make things difficult to track, and even delay packages. When I received my drive, it was wrapped in 3 inches of bubble wrap, some hard cardboard on either side, and some Styrofoam on the front/back. I was so impressed by the packaging that I bought the MakeMKV License. My only suggestion for my entire dealings with him would be: Allow people to choose another package delivery company like UPS or FedEx.
It's not solely USPS' fault. I am having a similar experience to Rexx. Paid, and a month later still no drive.
drummerBoi

Post by drummerBoi »

My package just had its first scan, so it is moving. A long wait and some miscommunication, but Alex did come through in the end.
jonghotti

Post by jonghotti »

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=26182

Thanks Rexxwood.
The Original "UHD Friendly" Drive Seller
https://www.makemkv.com/forum/viewtopic ... 20&t=17829
awdspyder

Post by awdspyder »

I can also vouch that I've had nothing but a good experience with Alex. Based on my experiences, I'm sure any less-than-perfect interactions were not of malicious intent.

I know we all want our business transactions to go perfectly, but I try to remember these forum deals are typically a one-man show, typically someone who's got another full-time job, not to mention potentially health and family things to deal with just like all of us.

I'm not excusing any rude replies you may have received, but I'm sure someone, somewhere, had a shitty day because of each and every one of us at some point.
bmillham

Post by bmillham »

awdspyder wrote:
Tue Apr 12, 2022 12:49 am
I can also vouch that I've had nothing but a good experience with Alex. Based on my experiences, I'm sure any less-than-perfect interactions were not of malicious intent.

I know we all want our business transactions to go perfectly, but I try to remember these forum deals are typically a one-man show, typically someone who's got another full-time job, not to mention potentially health and family things to deal with just like all of us.

I'm not excusing any rude replies you may have received, but I'm sure someone, somewhere, had a shitty day because of each and every one of us at some point.
+1. I've twice purchased from Alex and had great service. Quick answers to questions and quick shipping.