Help

Everything related to MakeMKV
Mr. Jaco

Help

Post by Mr. Jaco »

Eyo!

My trial time on 1.15.4 expired so I purchased MakeMKV, received the checkout on my email and everything. But in the checkout it simply says "You can access your products according to the terms and conditions you accepted during purchase. "

This was yesterday so... where is the registration code. There's no key, there's nothing. Does it take several days to get it?
I literally can't use the software without it.
Woodstock

Re: Help

Post by Woodstock »

Check your email for a message from avangate.com, 2co.com, or similar. I'm not sure which they're using right now. From their support page:
If your payment was processed successfully but you haven’t received licensing information by e-mail within a couple of minutes, please check your Junk or SPAM e-mail folder.

For some products, the delivery is done by the manufacturer directly, not by 2Checkout. In these cases, please reach out to the manufacturer directly or contact 2Checkout at support@2checkout.com for assistance.
MakeMKV Frequently Asked Questions
How to aid in finding the answer to your problem: Activating Debug Logging
Mr. Jaco

Post by Mr. Jaco »

Yeah the receipt is from 2co. There's nothing in spam/junk. It's just two transaction receipts from 2co with no code in them. No link. No code for registration. No product. Nothing.
Woodstock

Post by Woodstock »

Very strange - the first should have the license key in it.

support@makemkv.com is the address to ask Mike directly.

Temporary measure is to re-apply the beta key; that restarts the 30 day counter.
MakeMKV Frequently Asked Questions
How to aid in finding the answer to your problem: Activating Debug Logging
Mr. Jaco

Post by Mr. Jaco »

Woodstock wrote:
Mon Dec 21, 2020 11:10 pm
support@makemkv.com is the address to ask Mike directly.
Thank you, Woodstock. I have contacted Mike now. Hopefully we can resolve the mystery. =)
A.RABID.BUFFALO

Post by A.RABID.BUFFALO »

Same thing happened to me today as well.
dcoke22

Post by dcoke22 »

Looking back at my emails from 2019 when paying for MakeMKV, I have 3 emails, all on the same day, all from the same minute in the morning. One is order confirmation, one is payment received, and the third is the product key. I also have a screen shot of the product key from the website when I purchased a license.
RavenDave

Post by RavenDave »

I am waiting as well. Purchased about 24 hours ago. Received 2 emails, no key. Patiently waiting.
RavenDave

Post by RavenDave »

UPDATE: Received email with the keys approximately 30 hours after order. Email came from 2co (2checkout) and not directly from MakeMKV.

Now the question is: why 2 keys?
Mr. Jaco

Post by Mr. Jaco »

ISSUE RESOLVED

Hey everyone,

It has now been two full days and the mysterious 3rd email with the key in it has indeed arrived. It seems that patience is the solution. I never got a response from Mike personally. But a simple 48h wait was indeed the answer, although we all seem clueless as to why something that should be automated would take so long. Perhaps it is a manual procedure?
Thanks to everyone who tried to help. ^^/

- Mr. Jaco
A.RABID.BUFFALO

Post by A.RABID.BUFFALO »

I emailed support and explained that i had gotten the first two but nothing else. Within minutes I had a product key emailed to my account. Now only to fix the random drive disappearing from windows 10 and only randomly showing up from time to time.
dcoke22

Post by dcoke22 »

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=24066#p102324

A server was broken.. it is fixed now.